EU PHARMACEUTICALS SARMS YK-11
EU PHARMACEUTICALS SARMS YK-11(56TABS)
YK-11's Half life is 6 - 10 hours so it is possible to take YK-11 more often than once a day. YK-11 has been reported to work best when taken as one tablet twice a day. Ideally just before training. It can be taken for a period of 4 weeks and then a break of 4- 6 weeks is recommended
YK -11 can cause weakening of the tendons if used at higher doses or longer periods than recommended.
- Nutrobal MK-677 for recovery.
- Cardarine for cutting.
- Or any other SARM for testosterone boosting
Dosage and box contents
- Male Athletes : 5 – 15mg per day (one to three tablets daily).
- Female Athletes : 2.5mg to 5 mg daily ( Half to one tablet daily)
- Cycle Length : 4 weeks
- Box Contents : 56 Tablets on two blister packs of 28 tablets.
- Tablet strength : 5mg
YK-11 promotes the growth of new muscle cells, prolongs muscle retention and “memory” (i.e. gains are not lost). Though YK-11 is generalized as a SARM, its chemical makeup is closer to a synthetic steroid. It’s also different functionally: like a SARM, it’s effects are on muscle tissue, but rather than act on androgen receptors, it is a myostatin inhibitor. Myostatin is the chemical that regulates (and limits) muscle growth, so inhibiting myostatin is effectively stopping the limiting of muscle growth. YK-11 is considered a second-generation SARM and lacks significant clinical research. It’s often added as a second or third component to a SARM stack, and users who try YK-11 typically return to it.
- Typical dose: 5-15 mg/day
- Max dose: 15 mg/day
- Stacking dose: 3-10 mg/day (depending on stack)
- Half-life: 6-10 hours